Managed Data Service is an end-to-end managed service from Tech Mahindra, provided on a Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) model. Managed Data Service is a unique offering in the reference data management space in that spans across data sourcing from market data providers to data messaging, data validation, exception management and Golden Copy preparation.
Managed Data Service bundles a robust Reference Data Application along with modules for Instrument Static, Instrument Pricing, Corporate Actions and Taxation Data with an underlying software and hardware infrastructure as well IT & operations teams to provide maintenance, support, change management, data operations and data governance.
Managed Data Service from Tech Mahindra comprises of these offerings:
THE TECH MAHINDRA ADVANTAGE
- Reference Data Management Software Application
- Underlying Infrastructure
- IT System Integration, Maintenance and Support
- Data Operations
- Governance and Change Management
- End-to-end Managed Service - Managed Data Service (MDS) combines software, data sourcing and services in a single Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) offering, thus allowing customers to completely outsource data management operations end-to-end
- Data provider agnostic - MDS is a data provider agnostic offering and allows customers to select any data source to suit their business needs
- Proven technology platform - MDS platform has been in use at UBS Global Asset Management and Fund Services group for several years, with users in Europe, America, Asia and Australia
- Unmatched value proposition - MDS delivers measurable value to customers through consumption based pricing and platform analytics to optimize data spend based on their usage